In Downriver, Michigan, Downriver Roofers is the place to go for residential roofing installation, maintenance, and repairs. It doesn’t matter what type of residence you live in, Downriver Roofers has the expertise, materials, and certifications to do the job properly. Our owner is always on site to oversee all work completed including complex and basic roof repairs, tear-offs, roof maintenance, loose and missing shingles replacement, re-roofs, ventilation and upgrades, roof installation, roof shoveling, roof ice dam removal, flashing repair, re-decking, protective roof coating application, and more. We service one-story, single family houses as well two or three-story residences, and all styles of roofs. Our roofing professionals have more than 20 years of experience servicing residential roofs throughout the Downriver, Michigan area, and have received top marks in every category including Fast Service, Reliability, and Quality.
If you live in Downriver, MI, we are your one-stop residential roofing contractor. As soon as you call us, we set up an initial interior and exterior roofing inspection. On the outside, we check for loose and missing shingles, roof leaks, poor insulation or ventilation, faulty flashing, roof ice dams, holes, damaged shingles, wear and tear, curled shingles, sagging areas, and any other deficiencies. Our interior inspection consists of checking under your attic for signs of dark spots, wet areas, holes, discoloration, and sagging. Once completed, we will inform you of the results of your residential inspection, providing you with our recommendations for repairs or replacement if necessary.
Downriver Roofers is a GAF certified roofing company recognized for providing outstanding service, quality, workmanship, and materials. Every roofing contractor that works for us is licensed, insured, and bonded so homeowners can remain worry-free. If you’ve ever searched for a roofing company in Downriver, MI, you know there are many that don’t list their credentials and references. This is a red flag, and even though they may boast of low prices, the fact that they don’t have certifications and licenses should be enough for you to steer clear of their company. If you hire an unlicensed roofing contractor to work in your home, they may do shoddy work or leave you high and dry with an unfinished roof. Downriver Roofers puts everything in writing, so you can have peace of mind when you decide to hire us for your roofing project. Furthermore, we will ensure your new roof is compliant with all city codes and regulations, including pulling all permits and requesting a final approval from your local municipality.
Our competitors in Downriver, Michigan can’t provide all of the guarantees and customer loyalty advantages we do, including:
- Lifetime warrantee on all of our new roofs: if your roof doesn’t last a lifetime, we pledge to repair or replace it for free.
- No leak guarantee, we promise: the residential roofs we install are tough, strong, and built to last. We guarantee they won’t leak, and will protect your home from harsh Michigan elements such as snow, rain, snow, rain, ice, hail, and wind.
- 24/7 Emergency Roof Response: our roofing professionals will respond to your residential roofing emergency 24/7, year-round if your roof has been hit by a major storm or fire.
- Fastest roofing installation Downriver: we can install most residential roofs about one day, so you won’t have to worry about dealing with roofing contractors at your home for a week or having your schedule disrupted.
- Insurance Claims Center: our knowledgeable administrative team will assist you in filling out your homeowner’s insurance claim forms and provide you with supporting documentation and photos, so your claim can be processed quickly.
If you are experiencing any residential roofing issues or problems Downriver, one quick call to Downriver Roofers is your solution. Call us at 734-548-9919 to schedule your complimentary on-site roofing assessment. Our certified roofing experts will meet with you one-on-one to discuss a roofing repair or replacement plan that’s created to meet your individual timeline and budgetary needs.